As you can see on my blog, I'm not really writing about my everyday life. The reason for that is, it's not really that interesting to write about, especially when I don't really have pictures to share. But I thought about at least make a quick update about what I'm doing these days, since I'm not in school anymore.
1. I'm trying to study for my driver's license. I'm reading in my books and driving with my dad as much as I can. I'm also going to driver's ed once in a while to learn even more.
2. I'm back on my medication for my acne and I hope I can also get into working out as soon as I can get my mind to it.
3. I'm working extra once in a while, and might have found another job with a more secure income.
4. I'm still taking classes in guitar and flute which is really fun I still are able to do, since I love playing music!
Other than that, I'm still photographing and attending to concerts/gigs when I'm able to. For example, last Friday I saw Daughtry which was a dream coming true! I will tell you more about that soon.
- I will try to update more about everything, and maybe more about my life. Because then I will try to take more pictures and just show you another side of my life than my concert life.
P.S. To all of you that keep showing your interest in my blog and photography: THANK YOU! Knowing that there's still people wanting to see more updates here keeps me going! x